Disneyland is looking to broaden the horizons of the “Happiest Place on Earth!”
DisneylandForward is a new planning effort set forth by Disney officials looking to add new attractions, shops, restaurants, and more to the beloved Anaheim theme park.
“Although we are not announcing any new lands or attractions at this time,” reads a statement on the DisneylandForward site. “We do see an opportunity to expand Disneyland and Disney California Adventure to the west to create a dynamic area where hotels, theme park, and retail, dining, and entertainment uses could coexist, providing a variety of experiences for our guests.”
Even without an official announcement on what exactly folks can expect in these proposed changes and additions, it hasn’t stopped people from speculating online about what future attractions could be. In fact, their own website shares some inspiration, from a Frozen attraction to a Zootopia world.
With all these possibilities and plans, resort officials are inviting Anaheim residents to join their community coffee events held at local parks to learn more about DisneylandForward, ask questions, and provide their own input. You can also read more about these plans on DisneylandForward.com
Disneyland Forward Community Coffee Schedule:
- May 20, 2023 – Ponderosa Park at 2100 S. Haster St.
- June 3, 2023 – Walnut Grove Park at 905 S. Anaheim Blvd.
- June 10, 2023 – Boysen Park at 951 S. State College Blvd.
- July 8, 2023 – Maxwell Park at 2655 W. Orange Ave.
- July 22, 2023 – Barton Park at 800 S. Agate St.
- August 12, 2023 – Juarez Park at 841 S. Sunkist St.
- September 9, 2023 – Pearson Park at 400 N. Harbor Blvd.
- October 14, 2023 – Ronald Reagan Park at 945 S. Weir Canyon Rd.
Each event will start 9 a.m. and conclude at 11 a.m. You can RSVP for them here!