The massively popular Hello Kitty Cafe Pop-Up Truck is returning to California to kick off 2024, to the delight of fans throughout the state. Hello Kitty aficionados flock to this adorable cafe truck selling mini cakes, cookies, and macarons, plus limited-edition merch. January and February bring a lineup of highly-anticipated Wst Coast stops, some of which are well-located for travelers coming from Los Angeles.
2024 stops in California:
- Saturday, Jan. 13 in Fremont, CA: 10am-7pm at Pacific Commons
- Saturday, Jan. 20 in San Bruno, CA: 10am-7pm at The Shops at Tanforan
- Saturday, Jan. 27 in Chino Hills, CA: 10am-7pm at The Shoppes at Chino Hills
- Saturday, Feb. 3 in Torrance, CA: 10am-7pm at Del Amo Fashion Center
- Saturday, Feb. 10 in Downey, CA: 10am-7pm at Stonewood Center
- Saturday, Feb. 17 in Carlsbad, CA: 10am-7pm at The Shoppes at Carlsbad
- Saturday, Feb. 24 in Chula Vista, CA: 10am-7pm at Otay Ranch Town Center
Although the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck sells adorable treats, many visitors are really lining up for exclusive merchandise and limited-edition collectibles. On this year’s tour you can pick up a Hello Kitty Cafe hoodie, t-shirt, plus toy, canvas tote, lunchbox, rainbow thermos, glass mug, and enamel pin set.
The cafe menu includes dainty selections of Hello Kitty-themed treats including macarons, cookies, madeleines, minicakes, and a giant chef cookie. Heads up that you can only pay via credit and debit.
More about the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
The famous truck began touring in 2014 and there are currently two trucks in circulation around the country. The success of the truck led to brick-and-mortar Hello Kitty Cafes in Irvine and Las Vegas, but the truck is the original experience bringing super cute treats and goodies to Hello Kitty fans around the nation.
The East Coast truck is currently passing through Florida with more stops coming up in Georgia and North Carolina. You can see all upcoming truck locations here.