Illuminate your social media feed with the stunning installations at this Hollywood pop-up!
Grab your boyfriend (a.k.a. your personal paparazzi), because The Museum of Dream Space (MODS) is open and it’s bigger, better, and more magical than ever! It initially popped up in Beverly Hills last year and filled social media feeds with a gorgeous kaleidoscope of mirrors and lighting displays. This dedicated multimedia museum is one of the first of its kind in the United States. And after the raging success of its initial digital exhibit, it’s open again and it’s illuminating a second, all-new space in Hollywood.
The concept took inspiration from the wildly popular Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirror Rooms and the evolution of digital art in 3D spaces. Visitors will wander through a wonderland of unique art landscapes that will provide all the color therapy you need to brighten up 2020.
Each room in the exhibit was created to portray a different “dreamlike space” – from colorful floating lanterns to a crystallized Infinity Room, MODS immerses visitors in digital art and technology.
There’s probably no need mentioning that all of the colorful backdrops score a high rating in terms of being Insta-worthy.
If you love art that spills over into your physical surroundings and you need you’ve been in dire need of new content for that social feed, then you do not want to miss this. As expected, the museum has taken all the steps to ensure the space follows strict public health guidelines and have even recreated the space to ensure it’s as safe as possible.
The new measures are as follows:
- Please remember to keep 6ft apart when you explore the museum. our team will help to regulate social distancing during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at touch-less stations throughout the museum. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 67% ethyl alcohol.
- It is recommended but not required that members wear gloves during their visit.
- Members will be required to wear face coverings at all times in the museum. Employees will be provided with masks and gloves.
- Museum hours will be modified to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting overnight.
To welcome you back to the world of art, the museum is currently offering 20% off with the code”WELCOME20.”
There are officially three locations: Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Las Vegas. To book tickets to this dazzling in display visit their site here.
[Featured Image: The Museum of Dream Space via Facebook]
Also published on Medium.