It’s no secret Americans love their coffee, and it’s a safe bet that L.A. is high on that list. And can you blame us? Nothing quite compares to starting off your morning with a nice cup of joe, especially at the end of the work week. Well, get ready to fuel your Friday with an extra pick-me-up! This National Coffee Day — Friday, September 29, 2023 — businesses across the country are brewing up a hot (or iced) treat for you! These spots below are offering folks free coffee in honor of the caffeine bean holiday.
- Circle K is giving folks one free cup of coffee (of any size) through the Circle K app. Keep in mind that the offer is only available until October 2, 2023! Find your closest location here.
- Members of the Dunkin’ loyalty program, Dunkin’ Rewards, can get themselves a free medium hot or iced coffee with any purchase on Friday, September 29, 2023. Check out their rewards program here.
- Krispy Kreme is really raising the bar here — with totally free coffee! Any customer can get a medium hot or iced coffee, no purchase necessary. Find your closest location here.
- Peet’s Coffee — now this may not be free, but it could be. Hear us out: Peet’s Coffee is turning up the heat with their “Disloyalty Program.” Nothing like ever before, members of their rivals’ rewards programs (like Starbucks, Dunkin’, etc.) can use points earned elsewhere for a free coffee at Peet’s. Find your closest location here!
- Wendy’s is selling 99-cent small hot or iced coffee on its app. We know it’s not completely free, but where else can you find anything for only a dollar anymore? Check out their app here.
They say the best things in life are free — and we can’t argue with that. Go on and get these deals while they’re brewing!