It’s no secret, gas prices are at an all-time high out here in Los Angeles. NBC and their new series ‘Quantum Leap’ want to ease the pain at the pump by transporting Angelenos to an era where gas prices were low and movie tickets were cheap. Quantum Leap Day welcomes you to 1985―for September 15, 2022 only!
Gas Station $0.91 Experience:
To redeem this incredible offer, visit the check-in lot starting at 9A.M. PST to get a registered pass for gas, up to 10 gallons per customer, while supplies last. Participants will enter the check-in lot via a Quantum Accelerator and transport back to 1985 with an immersive drive-through experience while waiting for their turn to get gas, including everything from tunes and trivia to break dancers, snacks, and swag.
Check-in Lot Location: 1749 N. Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Pass is available while supplies last and valid only on September 15, 2022.
- Check-in is first-come, first-served. No vehicles may enter or line up before 9:00 A.M. PST. All vehicles must check in at lot location first to qualify for the offer.
- Limit 1 vehicle per participant.
- All 3 gas types are applicable (87 octane, 89 octane, and 91 octane) and diesel will be accepted.
- No RVs, large buses, vehicles greater than 20 feet in length, motor trucks or truck tractors. No walk-ups, or gas cans.
- Vehicle drivers must have a current valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and automobile insurance to participate.
- Admission is subject to capacity and availability and not guaranteed.
- Visit the NBC site for the full rules and details.
$3.55 Movie Ticket Offer:
NBC is offering a ticket to the 80’s, with a special promotional code that enables fans to buy a movie ticket for $3.55, available while supplies last. Fandango Promo Code: QUANTUMLEAPDAY
Redeemable on Fandango only.