Taco Bell is teaming up with the Yeastie Boys bagel trucks this weekend to give Angelenos the ultimate breakfast collaboration… FOR FREE!
Of course, this is while supplies last and are limited to one item per customer—but that doesn’t make it any less exciting. (Our tastebuds are ready!) According to the SoCal-based food chain, the mash-up has been years in the making. Together, they’ve created a six-item menu that takes Taco Bell’s beloved ingredients and combines them with Yeastie Boys’ freshly-baked bagels.
Although some of us tend to indulge in Taco Bell after a late night out, this L.A.-breakfast exclusive is not to be slept on, and will only be available for 3 days only. So, don’t miss out!
Taco Bell X Yeastie Boys Food Truck Schedule:
- Friday, 3/24 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 📍Arts District: 584 Mateo St
- Saturday, 3/25 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 📍Silver Lake: 3900 Sunset Blvd
- 📍Venice: 1107 Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Sunday, 3/26 – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 📍Studio City: 12103 Ventura Pl
- 📍West Hollywood: 8420 Melrose Pl
L.A.-Exclusive Breakfast Menu:
- Game Over Breakfast Crunchwrap
- Fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, crispy hash brown, Yeastie Boys’ signature cheddar-jalapeño cream cheese and melted cheddar
- Cheddy Melt Breakfast Burrito
- Fresh scrambled eggs, double-smoked bacon, melty cheese and crispy hash brown served with a side of breakfast salsa
- Everything Breakfast Quesadilla
- Fresh scrambled eggs, double smoked bacon, scallion cream cheese, melty three-cheese blend, Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Everything Seasoning and toasted cheddar on the outside
- Cinnamon Twist Bagel Sando
- Toasted bagel with Mexican-spiced cream cheese and Cinnamon Twists
- Grilled Cheese Bagel Sando (Classic or Fire!)
- Classic: Choice of bagel, over-easy egg, bacon, jalapeño-Everything aioli with grilled cheese on the outside
- Fire!: Choice of bagel, over-easy egg, bacon, Fire!-Everything aioli with grilled cheese and jalapeño on the outside
- Bell Bagel & Saucy Schmear
- Toasted bagel, choice of Mild! Hot! or Fire! cream cheese and choice to add Taco Bell x Yeastie Boys Everything Seasoning
- Vegan Fire! cream cheese spread available
Drooling yet? Well, Taco Bell is known for “thinking outside the bun” and you can really have a full day full its menu by hitting up Hollywood’s Taco Bell Cantina—and yes, they have alcohol on its menu. Spiked Baja Blast, anyone?