The iconic streetwear brand Born X Raised, known for paying homage to its roots, just dropped its California Winter collection that celebrates the West Coast.
Born X Raised California Winter collection includes:
- City of Angeles L.A. fitted cap featuring embroidered angels across the hat with a pink under brim.
- Two City of Angeles cursive print t-shirts available in both black and white.
- Black City of Angels cursive print hoodie.
- Two classic Born X Raised tees with a light purple color scheme.
- Two Born X Raised printed tees featuring the iconic logo and Boardwalk Shark print.
- Black on black Born X Raised tonal embroidered hoodie.
- Black La Reina long-sleeve tee featuring Seal of Los Angeles print.
- and more!
Not pictured above is their black on black tonal embroidered sweatpants, polar fleece with Paisley design, quilted oversized shirt jacket, and pale pink La Reina long-sleeve featuring a Seal of Los Angeles print—which are all currently sold out. Their collection dropped on Thursday, and as of Saturday, January, 21, the pieces above are still available for purchase here.
As always, Born X Raised is making sure Angelenos look fresh this winter. To keep up to date on future Born X Raised drops, you can sign up for notifications here.Born X Raised site