Woohoo! It’s time to make your voice heard and get your vote out. As a celebration, here are some freebies you can advantage of around town during the November 8, 2022 Midterm Election Day.
Metro is making the voting process a bit easier by offering free rides on all Metro buses, trains, Bike Share, and Metro Micro on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8. The free rides will run from midnight to 11:59 p.m. on election day. Vote-by-mail ballot drop-off boxes have also been installed at these stops/stations:
- Union Station (East Portal)
- El Monte Bus Station J Line, many local bus lines (plaza area)
- Harbor Freeway Station C and J Lines (park and ride area)
- Harbor Gateway Transit Center J Line, many other local lines (transit plaza area)
- Hollywood/Western Station B (Red) Line, (mezzanine area)
- North Hollywood Station B (Red) Line, (plaza area outside portal)
- Norwalk Station C Line, (plaza area)
- Wilshire/Vermont Station B (Red) and D (Purple) Lines, (courtyard area)
Metro Bike Share will is offering free 30-minute rides during Election Day on November 8, 2022. To redeem them, select 1-Ride at any kiosk, online or in the Metro Bike Share app and enter code 110822 to redeem.Get the full Metro details here!
The LA Y and Lyft are teaming up to get young voters to their polling locations. Eligible voters ages 18-25 can sign up for two free one-way Lyft rides (up to $20 each way) on November 8, 2022 to get to and from their polling place. If you haven’t signed up already, all you have to do is download the Lyft app and add promo code YLAXVOTES22 to your Lyft account. For those over the age of 25, you can get an exclusive discount too! Use code VOTE22 for 50% off (up to $10) your ride to the polls on Election Day. Find the full details here!
Get your morning started in a sweet way. To celebrate Election Day, Krispy Kreme is giving out a free Original Glazed donut in shop and drive-thru to all guests. Limit one per person in shop and in drive-thru. Find your closest Krispy Kreme location here!
Hold on to that “I Voted” sticker! Our favorite Little Tokyo bar Wolf & Crane is giving discounted $5 highballs to Angelenos who vote. All you have to do is show them your “I Voted” sticker and you’re good to get your drink on. Cheers to that!
Location: 366 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012