Spring is just around the corner, which means it’s (almost) time for Dodgers baseball!
The official opening day for blue heaven this year is March 30, 2023. Historically speaking, this will be the first time since 1968 that every MLB team will open on the same day.
Today, our boys in blue just announced their promotional lineup for the first half of the upcoming season. So far, the schedule reveals 15 giveaways, special themed nights, fireworks, and even a new offer–an incredible series of Friday night drone shows with the first one happening on Friday, March 31.
Single-game tickets go on sale Thursday, February 2, 2023 here. This entire season is jam-packed with celebrations and giveaways, check out the at-home game dates below:
- Thursday, March 30 vs. D-backs at 7:10 p.m. (Opening Day!) 🤩🧢
- Friday, March 31 vs. D-backs at 7:10 p.m. (Drone Show) ✨
- Saturday, April 1 vs. D-backs at 6:10 p.m. (Freddie Freeman Bobblehead) ⚾️
- Sunday, April 2 vs. D-backs at 1:10 p.m.
- Monday, April 3 vs. Rockies at 7:10 p.m. (Julio Urias Bobblehead) ⚾️
- Tuesday, April 4 vs. Rockies at 7:10 pm (Hooded Sweatshirt) ⚾️
- Friday, April 14 vs. Cubs at 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Show) 🎆
- Saturday, April 15 vs. Cubs at 6:10 p.m (Jackie Robinson Jersey) 💙⚾️
- Sunday, April 16 vs. Cubs at 1:10 p.m.
- Monday, April 17 vs. Mets at 7:10 p.m. (Hello Kitty Night Ticket Package) 🎟️
- Tuesday, April 18 vs. Mets at 7:10 p.m. (Vin Scully Jersey) 💙⚾️
- Wednesday, April 19 vs. Mets at 12:10 p.m.
- Friday, April 28 vs. Cardinals at 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Show & UCLA Night Ticket Package ) 🎆🎟️
- Saturday April 29 vs. Cardinals at 6:10 p.m. (Giveaway presented by Bank of America)
- Sunday April 30 vs. Cardinals at 1:10 p.m. (Teacher Appreciation Day Ticket Package) 🎟️
For their full schedule including their away games, check out the Dodgers calendar here. Additional promotions and ticket packages for dates after the All-Star Game will be announced later this year. FYI, tickets for Opening Day and the New York Yankees series will be available for purchase at a later date.
It’s going to be quite the season this year! Catch us this spring with a michelada in our hand, and a birria grilled cheese in the other.