March 30, 2023 is Opening Day, which means it’s (finally) time for Dodger Baseball!
Ahh, spring has officially arrived. There are many benefits to this gorgeous season—but for L.A. locals, the return of our boys in blue is a true symbol of it. Nothing beats a time dedicated to baseball champions, home runs, Dodger dogs, cheers, and more!
In celebration of Blue Heaven’s return, LawLinq, a local lawyer referral service—wants to make the ride home from the first game of the Dodgers season easier for a few fans.
“The Dodgers hold a special place in the hearts of Angelenos and contribute greatly to the vibrancy and culture of our city,” said LawLinq. “By providing a safe and reliable transportation option, we hope to encourage responsible drinking and prevent drunk driving on this important day.”
On Opening Day, LawLinq will provide a FREE Uber code that can be redeemed and used after the game. (Up to a $30 ride!) This means selected Dodger fans (that are 21+) can freely and safely indulge in their micheladas or blue margaritas! 😋 Please keep in mind that the promo is capped at 35 submissions, so be sure to act fast tomorrow to claim yours. Find more info below! 👇
Full Promo Details According To LawLinq:
- Code will be provided on LawLinq site on the day of the event (March 30, 2023)
- Rides must be taken from Dodgers Stadium to another destination
- Rides must be taken between 10 p.m. on the day of the game and 1 a.m. the next day
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination
- Limit one $30 voucher per account
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 35 submissions
The promo code will go live on the LawLinq site on Opening Day around 11 a.m. (March 30, 2023)—be sure to check their site at that time to redeem yours. Cheers! ⚾️