Reap of the benefits of voting in the 2018 election, L.A! 🗳️
Working together to vote out self-absorbed, power-hungry politicians is beyond satisfying, but the city of Los Angeles wants to celebrate your voice and right to vote beyond an “I Voted” sticker. Restaurants and bars across the county are rewarding 2018 midterms voters with some pretty awesome perks.
So eat those free cookies and drank that $1 dollar drink – compensate yourself for stepping up to make a change! Here are all the food and drink specials you can get when you flash your sticker.
- Your sticker will get you a free “I Voted” cookie at The Village Bakery & Cafe in Atwater Village.
- Lemonade is offering a free cold-pressed lemonade with purchase when you display your “I Voted” sticker.
- All Roy’s locations will hook you up with a three-ounce pour of Dom Perignon for only $1 when you purchase an entrée.
- Chug a one cent beer at several bars in area such as Tony’s Darts Away in Burbank, Mohawk Bend in Echo Park, Beelman’s and Spring St. Bar in DTLA, Bluebird Brasserie in Sherman Oaks and Miracle Mile.
- Sage Vegan Bistro is discounting their Russian Collusion cocktail at their locations in Echo Park, Culver City and Pasadena.
- Your “I Voted” sticker will get you 10% off the bill at Michael’s Santa Monica.
- Wearing your sticker will get you 20% off your order at “Cookies Rule Everything Around Me,” commonly known as CREAM, at the North Hollywood or Northridge location.
- Klatch Coffee is offering voters a 6-ounce traditional cappuccino for $2.18 at their Redondo Beach, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario and San Dimas locations.
- You’ll have to give up your “I Voted” sticker at Blue Palms Brewhouse in Hollywood, to get a free draft beer.
- Prove that you voted at Yoga-Urt, an organic, vegan froyo shop in Glendale, and you can get 20% off one item.
- Your “I Voted” sticker gets you any item at half-price at The Hermosillo in Highland Park.
- Receive $6 highballs all night at the whiskey bar Seven Grand in DTLA when you flash your “I Voted” sticker.
- Upgrade your sandwhich to a combo, for free, at The Oinkster in Eagle Rock when you mention voting.
- Plush Puffs Hand-Crafted Marshmallows in Burbank is gifting voters with a free s’more.
- Every Shake Shack is giving out free fries with any purchase either by showing your “I Voted” sticker or by adding crinkle cuts to your order and using the code “ivoted” in the Shack App.
View this post on Instagram
Every day, our mission is to Stand For Something Good, so this Election Day we encourage you to stand for something + vote! After hitting the polls tomorrow (11/6), score free fries with any purchase by adding crinkle cuts to your order + using the code “ivoted” on the app or by showing your “I Voted” sticker to a Team Member at the Shack. 🙌 #shakeshack
- Show your ballot stub or “I Voted” sticker and The Fox and Hounds in Studio City will give you a free draft pint or soft drink.
- Alfred Coffee will give you 10% off your order with an “I Voted” sticker.
- All eight locations of The Pie Hole plan on giving voter one of their brand new pie holes after seeing an “I Voted” sticker.
- Thirsty Crow in Silver Lake, Idle Hour in North Hollywood and Sassafras Saloon in Hollywood are hooking voters up with $1 Moscow Mules from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- When you supply proof that you voted, you’ll get $5 Old Fashioneds and daiquiris at Bird & Bees in DTLA.
- When you buy select appetizers, you’ll get another appetizer for a penny at The Stalking Horse on the westside.
- Show off your “I Voted” sticker at Azulé Taqueria in Santa Monica and you’ll receive a free churro.
View this post on Instagram
- The infamous McConnell’s Ice Cream in is giving out free scoops to voters with stickers.
- A bar in DTLA’s historic core called The Association will take 1/3 off your bar tab. Doors open at 5 p.m.
- Luppetti Pizzeria in DTLA will give you a free slice of pizza or a free beer when you show your “I Voted” sticker.