Revive, the interactive Soaring ‘20s circus-infused dinner show and nightlife experience, is taking place in downtown Los Angeles and it’s only here through July 24! Created by Vau de Vire Society and taking place at the historic Vibiana, Revive will inspire, rejuvenate, invigorate and awaken your every sense.
For the feast, Chef Neal Fraser prepares four courses of decadent world-class delicacies accommodating omnivores, vegetarians, and vegans alike.
- PASSED HORS D’OEUVRES: Crispy Artichoke, Lemon Aioli, Romesco Breadcrumbs (vegan), Spanish Octopus, Salsa Macha, Seville Orange (gf), Chicken Liver Mousse Tart, Pickled Cherries, Lemon Balm.
- FIRST COURSE: Jubilee Watermelon Salad, Sungold Tomatoes, Opal Basil, Wild Rocket, Feta and Riesling Vinaigrette (gf).
- SECOND COURSE: Peruvian Scallop Crudo, California Olive Oil, Yuzu Kosho and Land Caviar (gf). VEGAN OPTION: Marinated hearts of palm, California Olive Oil, Yuzu Kosho and Land Caviar (gf, vegan).
- THIRD COURSE: Creekstone Farms Filet Mignon with Black Truffle Polenta, Charred Rapini Ragout and Porcini Jus (gf). VEGAN OPTION: BBQ Smoked Tofu with Black Truffle Polenta, Charred Rapini Ragout and Porcini Jus (gf, vegan).
- DESSERT: Valrhona Chocolate Cake, Local Strawberries and Woodford Reserve Chantilly (gf).
Of course, it’s not a proper dinner show without the stunning spectacle of human feats brought to you by Vau de Vire Society, accompanied by cutting-edge visual and sonic coloration, including an original musical score by Angelo Moore of Fishbone.
Are you ready to Revive?