Walt Disney changed amusement parks forever with his revolutionary concept of sticking to a theme!
On July 17, 1955, Disneyland was introduced to Southern California, and well… the rest is history! Walt himself made sure that the park’s eateries were just as captivating as the attractions, and 63 years later his promising spirit continues to live on. In honor of Disneyland’s birthday, we’ve gathered a list of 10 of the most Mickey Mouse approved foods sold at the “happiest place on earth!”
1. Mickey Mouse Fro-Yo; Clarabelle’s In Toon Town
2. Harry Hausen’s Chilled Noodle Bowl; Monstropolis
3. Habanero Meatball Cone; Cozy Cone Motel
4. Dole Whip Donut; Donut Cart by Sleeping Beauty’s Castle
5. The Most Dangerous Tacos In The Galaxy & The Obviously Nachos; Knowhere Eats in the Hollywood Backlot
6. The Coco Churro; Frontierland
7. Tres Leches Parfait; Paradise Garden Grove
8. Apple-Granola Pancakes; Carnation Cafe
9. Poultry Palace; Pixar Pier
10. Tortitas de Papa Con Queso; Paradise Garden Grill
Be sure to tag us in your photos at @secret.losangeles!