One thing that makes summer in the city worth the heat is the beautifully late sunsets. But as summer has come to an end and our daylight starts to dwindle, so have our late sunsets.
Alas, the time for earlier sunsets has crept up on us faster than ever. According to Time & Date, October 31 and November 1, 2022 will be the last 6 p.m. sunset of the year in Los Angeles. Meaning that from November 2 and onward, sunset will be before 6 p.m.
Last 6P.M Sunset Schedule:
- Monday, October 24, 2022, at 6:08 P.M.
- Tuesday, October 25, 2022, at 6:07 P.M.
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022, at 6:06 P.M.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022, at 6:04 P.M.
- Friday, October 28, 2022, at 6:03 P.M.
- Saturday, October 29, 2022, at 6:02 P.M.
- Sunday, October 30, 2022, at 6:01 P.M.
- Monday, October 31, 2022, at 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 6:00 P.M.
Daylight Saving Time will end on November 6, 2022. And though that means shorter days for us, we’ll at least experience brighter mornings once we turn the clocks backward one hour. Until then, let’s appreciate the brighter evenings we have left by exploring the city we love so much.