Is 2024 the year you make a career move? The start of the year might be the perfect time to explore a new job search. Fortunately, Built In, a tech recruitment platform for professionals across the globe, has released their annual “Best Places to Work” list, honoring companies across the major U.S. tech hubs, like Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco.
The Best Places to Work winners were determined by an algorithm that weighed out compensation packages, rewards, and culture programs that employers submitted to Built In. Winners were then categorized by company size and company location.
The full list of 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles can be found over at Built In, with a feature that easily shows the companies that are currently hiring. Some companies hiring, include:
- Warner Bros. Discovery, one of the most well-known media companies in the globe – they’re currently hiring for more than 400 open positions.
- GumGum is a mid-sized digital advertising platform that has global reach – they’re currently hiring for 10 open roles across Los Angeles and some open remote roles.
- LogicMonitor is a cloud-based infrastructure monitoring platform company based in Santa Barbara – they’re currently hiring for more than 40 open roles.
- Miro is a visual workspace platform company based in San Francisco – they’re currently hiring for sales roles in Los Angeles.
- M13 is an LA-based, early-stage VC firm that focuses on software businesses. They’re currently hiring for six unique roles across consumer and healthcare industries.
For those looking to roll up their sleeves at a startup this year, Built In also has a list of the 50 Best Startups to Work For In Los Angeles.
Happy hunting, L.A.!